Coal power plants are the primary sources of electric power of the country. These are also the most established and oldest forms of electric power generating units around the world. New research and invention have made it possible to create alternative sources of generating electric, but countries are still dependent on coal power plants to a large extent.
Setting up a coal power plant requires both expertise and investment. Power plants normally happen to be of different power generating capacities. There are many other legal, environmental and social hurdles to be crossed before getting official permission from appropriate authority. So, it is better to take the help of coal power plant consultants.
Benefits of recruiting a consultant:
Coal power plant consultants normally consist of a group of experienced engineers and management experts. They provide expert opinion and plans on various aspects of a coal power plant. Consultants normally provide services on the following matters:
- Feasibility Report: This is needed right at the time of planning and conceptualising on white paper. It analyses the rationale behind a concept- whether it’s possible to establish a coal power plant in practical or the plans are to be cancelled instantly.
- Creating project reports: various aspects of the project and all possible steps, including investments and time required at various points of time are planned through project reports.
- Providing required engineering expertise: Coal power plant consultants provide expert knowledge and plans as and when required during the construction period.
- Procurement: Consultants happens to be experts in procurement with their vast experience and strong networking. Procurement of goods, services and HR is made easy and cost effective, if done through the expert consultants.
- Project Management: Even after procurement, consultants can provide helping hands for complete project management, as various unknown problems occur during the first few initial years. Strong project management with the expert support from consultants makes smooth sailing future for the project as a whole.
- Operation and maintenance: On demand, the coal power plant consultants can also help in systematizing the operation and maintenance process for the power plant. They know how to run the units smoothly with employees and workers, giving their best to the company.
Apart from these, consultants can provide energy audit, market promotion and T&D services for making the business a grand success by creating power for the nation, jobs for the society and profit for the entrepreneur.